Is that the hippity hoping of Easter Bunny feet I hear in the background? Why, yes it is! Easter is on its way.
For some families, the best part of the holiday is decorating the Easter eggs! Sure, you can go to the store and get the standard egg dye kit and do it the same way you’ve done it every year. But what if you’re looking to be a little bit more creative this year? No worries. We’ve got you covered!
Check out this list of 25 Egg-cellent Easter Egg Decorating Ideas and tell us which one is your favorite!
1. 15 Minute Dollar Tree Easter Wreath
2. Easy Dyed Easter Egg Design
3. Tie Dye Easter Eggs
4. Hot Glue Your Easter Eggs
5. Silk Tie Easter Eggs
6. Easy Tissue Paper Easter Eggs
7. Yarn Wrapped Easter Eggs
8. Marbled Easter Eggs
9. Decoupage Easter Eggs
10. DIY Carrot Easter Eggs
11. Colour Block Easter Eggs
12. Dyed Cracked Easter Eggs
13. Doily Easter Eggs Video Tutorial
14. DIY Flower Power Easter Eggs
15. DIY Easy Minion Easter Eggs
16. DIY Naturally Colored Easter Eggs
17. Painted Paper Mache Eggs
18. Gold Easter Eggs
19. Gold Confetti Dipped Easter Eggs
20. Gold Dipped Easter Eggs
21. Crepe Paper and Feather Easter Eggs
22. Coffee Dyed Easter Eggs
23. Happy Painted Easter Eggs
24. Bigelow Tea and Natural Egg Dying
25. Twine Wrapped Easter Eggs
Are you looking for even more Easter inspiration? Take a look at this Easy Yarn Easter Egg Tutorial that I created last year with my daughter.