As a family, I love attending events when children are allowed to go for FREE alongside their parents! For budget conscious families like mine, this helps us save a little money on our bottom line and enables us to do a lot more as a family
An event such as this, the 2016 Progressive Insurance® Los Angeles Boat Show®, is coming to the LA Convention Center AND Burton Chace Park in Marina del Rey on February 25-28!
The 2016 Progressive Insurance Los Angeles Boat Show is a four-day event that showcases hundreds of vessels from entry-level family cruisers to million dollar yachts, plus the latest in boating, outdoors, and marine accessories. Features also include a high-energy kids’ zone, educational seminars from industry experts, on-the-water boating lessons and maritime fun for all-ages. Complimentary round trip shuttle transportation will be available between locations.
Here is a synopsis of what is happening at the event:
- Kids’ Zone – Keep the kiddos busy with toy boat-building, balloon artists, and fun surprises!
- Hundreds of boats for sale – Get up close with a variety of watercraft including pontoons, wakesport boats, personal watercraft, inflatables, sailboats, catamarans, cruisers, yachts and much more – plus, it’s easy to climb aboard with complimentary transportation between the convention center and marina.
- SailFest at Marina del Rey – It’s a sailor’s delight with sailboats, gear and accessories to shop, plus sailing seminars, on-water lessons from top instructors, and a sailing simulator to get those feet wet before hitting the water.
- *NEW* Float-In Theater – Enjoy the boating lifestyle without even leaving the dock. Just like the drive-in theater you remember only better! Grab a seat and enjoy the sights and sounds of the water and boating lifestyle – all while sitting at the helm.
- Boat Smart – From Discover Boating Hands-On Skills Training, where attendees get on the water to learn the ropes from USCG-certified captains, to Fred’s Shed Interactive Learning Center for the DIY boater and dozens of other seminars for all ages and levels of experience, everyone can expand their nautical know-how and prepare for fun and safety on the water.
Los Angeles Boat Show Admission:
The cost of admission is $15 for adults. Youth 15 and younger accompanied by an adult, and active military FREE! Tickets can be purchased in advance at losangelesboatshow.com or on the day-of-event at the box office.
Los Angeles Boat Show Locations & Hours
Los Angeles Convention Center, 1201 S. Figueroa Street, Los Angeles
- Thursday, February 25, Noon-9pm
- Friday, February 26, Noon–9pm
- Saturday, February 27, 10am–9pm
- Sunday, February 28, 10am–6pm
Burton Chace Park, 13650 Mindanao Way, Marina del Rey (in-water location)
- Thursday, February 25, Noon-5pm
- Friday, February 26, Noon–5pm
- Saturday, February 27, 10am–5pm
- Sunday, February 28, 10am–5pm
Los Angeles Boat Show Giveaway
Now here’s your chance to enter to win a family four-pack of tickets to the show! One lucky winner will receive 4 tickets good for any day of the show, February 25-28. Tickets are good for both show locations.
US Residents Only. No purchase necessary to enter. One winner will be randomly selected via RaffleCopter and notified via email. Winner must respond within 48 hours to claim the prize or a new winner will be chosen via RaffleCopter.
To learn more visit http://www.losangelesboatshow.com/.
Happy Field Tripping!
Photo credit: The Los Angeles Boat Show