This is a sponsored post.
Celebrate the end of the school year and the start of summer by attending SoCalMoms Great Big Family Play Day on Sunday, June 10 at The Autry in historic Griffith Park. It’s a family experience unlike any other in Los Angeles!
At the Great Big Family Play Day families can enjoy live entertainment and interactive experiences for kids of all ages! There will be classic carnival rides and attractions, the best of everything local for families plus food, samples, products, the Great Big Raffle, Family Bingo and so much more.
Great Big Family Play Day Fun Activities
Children can chooose to navigate through the Great Big Obstacle Course, make one-of-a-kind masterpieces at the Great Big Art Experience, soak up the sun at the Great Big Pump and Splash station or get their wiggles out at the Great Big Kids Sports Arena!
There’s also a special play area designed for the little tikes called The Great Big Baby Play Area. And if you kids need to rest a bit, they’re more than welcome to join the activities at the Great Big Storytime Circle.
Great Big Family Play Day Entertainment
- 9:00 am – Gates open to early access pass holders
- 9:30 am – Jazzy Ash Performance
- 10:15 am – Princess Sing-A-Long with Good Afternoon
- 10:30 am – Best Buds Performance
- 11:00 am – Gates open to general access pass holders
- 11:15 am – Family Bingo
- 11:45 am – Jazzy Ash Performance
- 12:45 pm – Summer Fashion Preview
- 1:00 pm – Splashy Sea Saga by The Luce Puppet Company
- 1:30 pm – Kidsland Best of Summer Gear
- 2:00 pm – Best Buds Performance
- 2:45 pm – Love Bug & Me Performance
- 3:15 pm – Family Bingo
- 3:45 pm – Princess Sing-A-Long with Good Afternoon
- 4:15 pm – Great Big Raffle
- 5:00 pm – Event Closes