LEGOLAND California has done it again! Not only are they offering $35 tickets to visit LEGOLAND California on March 2, 2019 but they’re also offering $35 tickets to visit LEGOLAND California on Sunday, March 3, 2019 in celebration of Kid’s College Community Day.
The Community Day is a great way to enjoy this amazing theme park and is LEGOLAND’s thank you to their local community. Additionally part of the proceeds benefit enrichment opportunities for children in North County San Diego school districts through The Kid’s College extended learning programs.
How To Order Tickets For Kid’s College Community Day at LEGOLAND
- The cost to attend Kid’s College Community Day at LEGOLAND is $35 for a one-day ticket or $60 for a two-day ticket.
- The 2-Day ticket must be used by the same person and is valid for 9 days after the first use on March 3, 2019.
- The second-day ticket is available for entry during regular operating hours.
- 2-Day tickets are for LEGOLAND only.
- Tickets will be emailed to you from email@example.com within three days of the date of your order.
- Please print the tickets as soon as you receive them as they will not be able to resolve issues on Sunday, March 3.
- Limited number of tickets available. Orders are processed on a first come, first serve basis.
- Tickets purchased on Sunday at LEGOLAND at the gate will be full-price tickets.