Mother’s Day is only a few weeks away! Have you started shopping for that perfect gift yet? This year I have decided to make save some money and make a few homemade presents instead.
Last night, I made two Mother’s Day Paper Flower Crafts for two very special mothers in our family. This is a wonderful craft for preschoolers to preteens alike. The older the child, the more decadent they can make theirs.
Easy Mother’s Day Doily Flower Craft
Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to make a Mother’s Day Paper Flower Craft,
2. First, fold in both sides of the doily.
3. Glue the back of the folded doily down onto a sheet of craft paper.
4. Next cut out some green flower stems using the green construction paper. Glue the stems inside the doily.
5. Cut out several different flowers patterns and glue them onto the green flower stems. Fold in the sides of the doily and glue them down.
6. Finally, add a ribbon and enjoy your beautiful handmade Mother’s Day Paper Flower Craft!
Here’s a picture of another Mother’s Day Paper Flower Craft that I made for my mother-n-law. I hope she likes it!
Who do you plan to make a Mother’s Day craft for this year? Need some ideas? Check out our Mother’s Day Craft Board on Pinterest!