This post contains affiliate links.
You love Southern California! So do I. You love saving money! So do I.
So why not combine our two loves together for the greater good? Introducing SoCal Field Trips’ outstanding new blog series entitled 10 Savvy Entertainment Deals!
A few times a week on the blog, I will feature 10 Savvy Entertainment Deals that are hand picked just by me, for you, my lovely readers! These deals are for various events, happenings and locations throughout the southland that I know your family will enjoy too (as would mine!).
We will be working alongside some great companies such as Goldstar, Living Social, Groupon and Amazon Local to bring you these local deals. I have personally purchased entertainment deals from all of these companies and trust their customer service and loyalty to consumers.
So let’s get started! Up this week…
1. Knott’s Berry Farm Tickets for $33-38 per person, Buena Park ~ This is the best rate I have seen online for tickets to Knott’s in a very long time.
2. $90 for a One Year Family Membership to the LA Zoo, Los Angeles ~ Let your wild side roam free with this offer for a year-long membership to the Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens. On any day of the week, you can wander through the zoo to see elephants, koalas, giraffes, rhinos, great apes, the LAIR (Living Amphibians, Invertebrates, and Reptiles) and their newest exhibit Rainforest of the Americas.
3. $27 ($54 value) for Tea for Two at McKenna’s Tea Cottage, Seal Beach ~ My mom and I went to McKenna’s Tea Cottage for Mother’s Day last year and had a lovely time. You can see my full of this review of this pretty tea shop here.
4. One, Two, or Four Remote-Control-Car Rental Packages at OC/RC Raceway (Up to 55% Off), Huntington Beach ~ Each driver receives a remote-controlled vehicle and three batteries to power race around an indoor clay track. How cool is this!
5. Open Jump Sessions for Kids at Pump It Up (56% Off), Huntington Beach or Irvine ~ If I could summarize Pump It Up in one word it would be FUN! We go here all the time to get our wiggles out.
6. $15.00 for One Admission Ticket to the USS Midway Museum (Up to 25% Off), San Diego ~ The USS Midway is a floating fortress. During its years of operation—including a decade as the largest ship ever commissioned—the aircraft carrier had around 225,000 sailors serve above and below its decks. Today, it takes up permanent residence in San Diego’s harbor, where it lets visitors walk in the boots of sailors and pilots from World War II up to Operation Desert Storm.
7. 45-Minute Newport Harbor Boat Tour for One, Two, or Four from Fun Zone Boat Company (Up to 54% Off), Newport Beach ~ We have done this boat tour numerous times and recommend visiting the Balboa Fun Zone too.
8. $50 for One Night’s Stay at The Days Inn & Suites San Diego near Sea World. ~ Headed to Sea World anytime soon? Then this deal is for you!
9. The Sleeping Beauty: American Ballet Theatre’s Riveting New Production @ Segerstrom Center for the Arts for $31.50 – $89.50, Irvine ~ A beautiful ballet production for all the beauties in your life!
10. 90-Minute Zoo Tour for 2, 5, or 10 at Rancho Las Lomas Wildlife Foundation (Up to 55% Off), Silverado Canyon (Orange County) ~ Rancho Las Lomas Wildlife Foundation is home to animals from around the world and myriad plant species. Visitors can take behind-the-scenes tours or explore the grounds for themselves, chatting with macaws, watching the servals play, and staring at a white Bengal tiger until they can see the 3D picture in her stripes.
Happy Field Tripping!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. All points of view are my own.