Travel and adventure are in my family’s blood! If you haven’t already noticed, our Field Trip Family LOVES to travel, discover and share with you new and exciting places that we have had the priviledge of visiting. This summer we already plans to visit and see family in Seattle, Washington, Portland, Oregon, Atlanta, Georgia and Mnt. Shasta, California. Summer is our busiest travel season, because the kids are out of school and all options are on the table! We love to explore!
My first step in planning for this year’s summer vacations is to attend the 10thannual Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show, the largest travel show in the U.S. February 21-22 is the weekend thousands of travelers will have the opportunity to scope out their next adventures at the Long Beach Convention Center. This two-day show will feature destination exhibitors, three speaker stages, cooking demonstrations, live entertainment and hands-on activities.
Whether travelers are just looking to browse possible vacation destinations or ready to book the trip of a lifetime, the Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show has something for everyone.
- Speak Directly to Thousands of Travel Experts – This year’s show has been greatly expanded to make room for more exhibits, moving into all three halls at the Long Beach Convention Center. The show will feature over 500 exhibitors and 3,000 destination experts representing some of the world’s most sought-after destinations and travel experiences.
- Exclusive travel deals – Event attendees will have the opportunity to save money on traveling by taking advantage of show-only promotions and specials.
- Live entertainment – Watch the world come alive at the Global Beats Stage and enjoy performances featuring cultural music and dance.
- Cooking demonstrations – Discover unique, cultural flavors and worldwide cuisine at the Taste of Travel Stage where a variety of chefs will host lively cooking demonstrations.
- Hands-on activities – Don’t miss the opportunity to try fun vacation activities including scuba diving, bubble rollers, segway riding and rock climbing.
- Travel Product Pavilion– Vendors will demonstrate and sell the newest and best must-have travel products and gadgets.
- The Savvy Traveler Stage – The show will debut the Savvy Traveler Stage, where attendees will learn tips on travelling smarter and more hassle-free.
- Meet your favorite travel celebrities – Join travel celebrities Phil Keoghan, Host of The Amazing Race; Josh Gates, Host of Expedition Unknown; Samantha Brown, Travel Channel Host; Peter Greenberg, Emmy Award-Winning Investigative Reporter; Pauline Frommer, Editorial Director of Frommer Guides;Rick Steves, Host of Rick Steves Europe at the Travel Channel Theater; andJoseph Rosendo, Host of Joseph Rosendo’s Travelscope, where they will be sharing their stories and insight about traveling around the world. Patricia Schultz, author of 1000 Places to See Before You Die, will be hosting the Destination Theater and signing books. Autograph signings will follow each session.
- Enter to win a dream vacation – Hundreds of free trips will be raffled off throughout the weekend including trips to Italy and South Africa.
- Affordable and flexible – Choose from two days or go to both! The show will take place on February 21 and 22 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tickets purchased online are $11 for one day or $17 for two days (use promo code: LAPR). Children 16 and under are free.
WHEN: The 2015 Los Angeles Travel & Adventure ShowTM will take place February 21 and 22 from 10 am to 5 pm.
WHERE: The Long Beach Convention Center, located at 300 E. Ocean Blvd., Long Beach, CA 90802.
COST: Tickets are available online for $11 for one day or $17 for two days (use promo code: LAPR). Children 16 and under are FREE. At the door, tickets will be available, cash only, for $16 for one day and $25 for two days.
FOR MORE INFO: For tickets and information please visit www.LAtravelshow.com
Enter for your chance to win 4 tickets to visit the Los Angeles Travel Adventure Show!
See you there!
Disclosure: We received complimentary tickets to the travel show to help facilitate this post. All points of view are 100% our own!