This post may contain an affiliate link.
Winter Fest OC is blowing into the OC Fair & Event Center on December 19 – January 5! Winter Fest embodies the spirit of the winter season, bringing fun and merriment to sunny Southern California.
Winter Fest is a giant wonderland of immersive wintry fun featuring a full outdoor ice rink, 130-foot, six lane Snowflake Summit ice slide, a snow play park featuring real snow blown in daily for snow angels and snowman building, photos on the world’s largest rocking horse, a Festival of Lights two-million-light-stroll-through display and a nightly tree lighting ceremony with parade, snow flurries, fireworks and flying Santa, and so much more!
Quick Link: Winter Fest OC Discount Tickets
Discount Tickets to Winter Fest in Orange County
Winter Fest is an affordable holiday experience that ensures a fantastic adventure rain or shine, for eighteen days and nights, during the traditional holiday school break. The best part is that the majority of the main attractions and entertainment are indoors.
Tickets are on sale now! All tickets are a fantastic value, allowing unlimited access to tube down the 130-foot, six-lane Snowflake Summit ice slide (available for guests 42” and taller). Since tickets are more expensive in person, I recommend that you buy them online ahead of time. Goldstar and Groupon tickets are the best deal and come with a bonus ice tubing fast pass!
General pricing information:
- Discount tickets to Winter Fest OC start at $12 on Goldstar.com (for specific days and a small service fee applies)
- Discount tickets to Winter Fest OC start at $12 on Groupon.com
- Weekday online general admission prices are $13.00 child / $18 adult.
- Weekend online general admission prices are $15.00 child / $19.00 adult.
- Season passes are also available for all 18 days of Winter Fest.
- Group discounts are available online only.
Every Winter Fest Admission Ticket Includes:
- Snow Play area with real snow blown in daily!
- Craft making and games in Santa’s workshop
- Daily entertainment including live bands, magic from Jimmy H, and strolling carolers
- Character live shows and meet and greets from popular cartoons such as Thomas the Train, Sid the Science Kid, PJ Masks, and Buddy from Dinosaur Train
- Santa’s petting zoo
- Arcade games
- Unlimited ice tubing down Snowflake Summit’s 150-foot, 8 lane mountain of ice
- Festival of Lights two-million-light stroll-through holiday displays.
- Nightly tree lighting celebration with parade of Winter Fest characters, snow flurries, fireworks and flying Santa and his Reindeer until he returns to the North Pole
- Little Elves (Toddler) play area
- Snowboard Simulator
- Winter Fest themed bounce houses and slides for kids
- The world’s largest walk-through ornament and rocking horse
Additional Attractions With A Fee Include:
- Ice Skating on a full outdoor rink
- Candy Cane carnival with more than 30 rides, attractions and games
- Pictures with Santa and Mrs. Claus in their cabin
Winter Fest will take place at the OC Fair & Event Center at 88 Fair Drive in Costa Mesa. Parking is pay only.
Happy Holiday Field Tripping!