This post may contain an affiliate link.
Winter Fest OC is blowing into the OC Fair & Event Center on December 19 – January 5! Winter Fest embodies the spirit of the winter season, bringing fun and merriment to sunny Southern California.
Winter Fest is a giant wonderland of immersive wintry fun featuring a full outdoor ice rink, 130-foot, six lane Snowflake Summit ice slide, a snow play park featuring real snow blown in daily for snow angels and snowman building, photos on the world’s largest rocking horse, a Festival of Lights two-million-light-stroll-through display and a nightly tree lighting ceremony with parade, snow flurries, fireworks and flying Santa, and so much more!
Quick Link: Winter Fest OC Discount Tickets
Discount Tickets to Winter Fest in Orange County
Winter Fest is an affordable holiday experience that ensures a fantastic adventure rain or shine, for eighteen days and nights, during the traditional holiday school break. The best part is that the majority of the main attractions and entertainment are indoors.
Tickets are on sale now! All tickets are a fantastic value, allowing unlimited access to tube down the 130-foot, six-lane Snowflake Summit ice slide (available for guests 42” and taller). Since tickets are more expensive in person, I recommend that you buy them online ahead of time. Goldstar and Groupon tickets are the best deal and come with a bonus ice tubing fast pass!
General pricing information:
- Discount tickets to Winter Fest OC start at $12 on Goldstar.com (for specific days and a small service fee applies)
- Discount tickets to Winter Fest OC start at $12 on Groupon.com
- Weekday online general admission prices are $13.00 child / $18 adult.
- Weekend online general admission prices are $15.00 child / $19.00 adult.
- Season passes are also available for all 18 days of Winter Fest.
- Group discounts are available online only.