Moms! Dads! Sign your kids up for Kids Bowl Free this summer!
Kids Bowl Free is a program designed by bowling centers across the nation to give back to the community and provide a safe, secure, and fun way for kids to spend time this summer. Children (whose age limit is determined by each participating bowling center) are eligible to register for 2 free games a day, all summer long, courtesy of the participating bowling centers.
How To Sign Up For Kids Bowl Free
- Visit Kids Bowl Free and click on your state to see a list of all the bowling centers participating in Kids Bowl Free 2017.
- Select your local bowling alley to see all the details for that particular Kids Bowl Free program. You’ll see the dates and times available for free bowling, the age requirements, and whether there will be a fee for shoe rentals.
- Once you’ve selected the bowling alley, you’ll need to fill out the registration form to register your child for their free bowling experience.
- You can only select one bowling alley per account but are welcome to open multiple accounts.
- Every Sunday morning during the summer long program, you’ll receive an email from Kids Bowl Free with a link to your coupons to print. You will need to bring the coupons with you to the bowling alley where you registered or you have the option of sending the coupons on your smartphone.
- All participants must wear bowling shoes and rental shoes are available.
Happy Field Tripping!