Attend The Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire on Saturdays and Sundays, April 8 thru May 21, at the Santa Fe Dam Recreation Area in Irwindale, California. Take a journey into a land of imagination, where jousting knights, regal ladies, saucy wenches and royal overseers all mix and mingle with you and your family.
The Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire is the world’s oldest Renaissance fair. Hundreds of performers dressed in the costumes of Elizabethan times create a magical world of music, language and fun, with 14 stages of entertainment options ranging from knife throwers to improv troupes — just outside of Pasadena.
More than 150 artisans will be exhibiting and selling their original handcrafted items, including handblown glass creations, pottery, authentic clothing and weaponry. And don’t miss out on the more than 100 types of food and drink available, including gluten-free and vegan options.
Discount Tickets to The Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire
Are you looking for discount tickets to The Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire? Your in the right spot! Goldstar.com is currently offering Adult Tickets to the Renaissance Faire for only $15.00 per person (originally $29.95 at the box office)! Order soon before they are gone!
To purchase your discount tickets to the faire click here.
Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire School Day
On April 21, from 9:30 am – 3:30 pm, the Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire will host School Day 2017!
- The cost is $14 per ticket.
- Receive one FREE chaperone (adult) ticket for every 10 student tickets purchased.
- No minimum order required.
- For every School Day admission ticket purchased (both student and adult), a complimentary Renaissance Pleasure Faire regular season admission ticket will be issued. This ticket can be used for any regular Faire season date – open Saturdays and Sundays during Faire season.
- March 31, 2017 is the last day orders may be placed for tickets and parking passes to be shipped to you in advance.
- Orders received on or after April 1, 2017 must be paid for in advance but may only be picked up at the Box Office on School Day and Parking must be paid upon arrival. Cash or check will be accepted.
- Full payment is due by check, money order, Visa or MasterCard.
- A confirmation email with an invoice attached will be sent to you after your order is placed.
- Only credit card payments will be accepted for orders placed after March 16 and a $30 late handling fee will apply to orders placed after March 31, 2017.
- School Day tickets are not sold at the Faire.
- To order school day tickets, please see here.
The Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire will be held at the Santa Fe Dam Recreation Area, 15501 E. Arrow Highway Irwindale, CA 91706
Happy Field Tripping!