This post may contain an affiliate link.
Attend The Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire on Saturdays and Sundays, April 6 thru May 19, at the Santa Fe Dam Recreation Area in Irwindale, California. Take a journey into a land of imagination, where jousting knights, regal ladies, saucy wenches and royal overseers all mix and mingle with you and your family.
The Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire is the world’s oldest Renaissance fair. Hundreds of performers dressed in the costumes of Elizabethan times create a magical world of music, language and fun, with 14 stages of entertainment options ranging from knife throwers to improv troupes — just outside of Pasadena.
More than 150 artisans will be exhibiting and selling their original handcrafted items, including handblown glass creations, pottery, authentic clothing and weaponry. And don’t miss out on the more than 100 types of food and drink available, including gluten-free and vegan options.
Discount Tickets to The Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire
Are you looking for discount tickets to The Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire? Your in the right spot! Goldstar.com is currently offering discount tickets to the Renaissance Faire starting at only $11.00 per child and $22.50 per adult! The original price at the box office is $15.00 per child and $29.95 per adult. Children ages 4 and under are free.
To purchase your discount tickets to the faire click here.
Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire School Day
On Friday, April 12 from 9:30 am – 3:30 pm, the Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire will host School Day 2019!
School day is a custom day at the Renaissance Pleasure Faire for all grade levels with no minimum group size! Keep score at two unscripted tournament jousts, get hands-on with Renaissance art and science, enjoy a dozen stages filled with music and comedy, and feast on Faire food! Home, public, private schools or scout groups of any age are most welcome. No adult-rated shows will be performed.
- The cost is $14.25 per ticket (student or adult)
- Siblings under 5 are welcome; no ticket required.
- Receive one free chaperone (adult) ticket for every 10 student tickets purchased.
- No minimum order required. Groups of any size are welcome.
- For every School Day admission ticket purchased (both student and adult), a complimentary Renaissance Pleasure Faire regular season admission ticket will be issued. This ticket can be used for any regular Faire season date – open Saturdays and Sundays during Faire season.
- Full payment is due by check, money order, Visa or MasterCard and a confirmation email with an invoice attached will be sent to you after your order is placed.
- Orders completed by March 28, will be shipped in advance.
- Orders completed between March 29 – April 5, must be picked up at the box office on School Day.
- School Day tickets are not sold at the Faire.
- Onsite parking is $10 for cars / $30 for buses. Cash only accepted.
- Children are encouraged to wear Renaissance-themed costumes.
- No food or beverage are permitted inside the Faire except for one bottled water per person. However, you can bring your lunch to eat outside the Faire gates.
- Food and beverages are available to purchase inside the Faire – cash only – averaging $10 for lunch.
- To order school day tickets, please see here.
The Original Renaissance Pleasure Faire will be held at the Santa Fe Dam Recreation Area, 15501 E. Arrow Highway Irwindale, CA 91706
Happy Field Tripping!