The annual Celebrate Carlsbad Day at LEGOLAND California will take place on Saturday, March 2, 2019 from 11:00 am – 8:00 pm. Specially priced LEGOLAND tickets are available for sale online.
All proceeds from this event support robotics for every 2nd-grade student in the Carlsbad Unified School District.
How To Purchase Tickets For Celebrate Carlsbad at LEGOLAND
- The cost to attend Celebrate Carlsbad Day at LEGOLAND is $35 for a one-day ticket or $60 for a two-day ticket.
- The two-day ticket purchasers must use the first ticket on Celebrate Carlsbad Day – Saturday, March 2.
- The second-day ticket must be used within the following 9 days by Monday, March 11.
- The second-day ticket is available for entry during regular park hours.
- Two-day tickets are for LEGOLAND only.
- To attend SEA LIFE on both days of a two-day ticket, purchase one regular-priced SEA LIFE ticket at the gate to attend the second day.
- The SEA LIFE tickets will be valid for a one-day visit either Saturday, March 2, or Sunday, March 3. SEA LIFE entry is 11 am – 9 pm.
- SEA LIFE tickets are available for only $10 as an add on.
- Parking at LEGOLAND will be $20 at the gate.
Tickets for Celebrate Carlsbad Day at LEGOLAND are available for individuals ages 3 and up. Advance tickets may be purchased online at carlsbaded.org.
Book A Stay At The LEGOLAND Hotel
Since you’re already in the area, why not book a room and spend the night in one of the LEGO Hotel Friends fully themed rooms at the LEGOLAND Hotel!
LEGOLAND California is located at 1 Legoland Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008. To learn more about Celebrate Carlsbad Day, visit The Carlsbad Educational Foundation.
Happy Field Tripping!