The annual Celebrate Carlsbad Day at LEGOLAND California will take place on Saturday, February 29, 2020 from 11:00 am – 8:00 pm. Specially priced LEGOLAND tickets are available for sale online.
New this year! They are hosting a $29.99 Early-Bird 1-day ticket sale which ends at midnight on Thursday, Feb. 6.
All proceeds from this event support robotics for every 2nd-grade student in the Carlsbad Unified School District.
Even though Celebrate Carlsbad Day is officially on February 29, you can use your admission ticket EITHER on Saturday, Feb. 29, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., OR from Monday, March 2 – Friday, March 6, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
How To Purchase Tickets For Celebrate Carlsbad at LEGOLAND
- The cost to attend Celebrate Carlsbad Day at LEGOLAND is normally $35 for a one-day ticket or $60 for a two-day ticket.
- Hurry though! The $29.99 Early-Bird 1-day ticket sale ends at midnight on Thursday, Feb. 6.
- Two-day tickets are for LEGOLAND only.
- SEA LIFE tickets are available for only $10 as an add on.
- To attend SEA LIFE on both days of a two-day ticket, purchase one regular-priced SEA LIFE ticket at the gate to attend the second day.
- Parking is not included.
Tickets for Celebrate Carlsbad Day at LEGOLAND are available for individuals ages 3 and up. Advance tickets may be purchased online at carlsbaded.org.
Book A Stay At The LEGOLAND Hotel
Since you’re already in the area, why not book a room and spend the night in one of the LEGO Hotel Friends fully themed rooms at the LEGOLAND Hotel!
LEGOLAND California is located at 1 Legoland Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008. To learn more about Celebrate Carlsbad Day, visit The Carlsbad Educational Foundation.
Happy Field Tripping!