Discover creepy creatures and enjoy magic shows, costume contests, and face painting – where there’s more fun than fright – at Scarium of the Pacific! The event takes place on Saturday and Sunday, October 14 and 15 from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach.
About Scarium of the Pacific
Kids of all ages can hunt for creepy-looking animals while enjoying special Halloween activities and learning about the ocean! Children can also watch underwater pumpkin carving, listen to spooky storytelling, make kooky crafts, enter the creepy coloring contest and see otherworldly animals in the Great Hall, and much more.
Scarium of the Pacific Schedule
- 10:30 a.m. Spooky Storytelling for Kids
- 10:45 a.m. Creepy Critter Photo Opportunity
- 11:15 a.m. Underwater Pumpkin Carving Show
- 11:45 a.m. Creepy Critter Photo Opportunity
- 12:00 p.m. Vampire Magician Show for Kids
- 12:30 p.m. Spooky Storytelling for Kids
- 12:45 p.m. Creepy Critter Photo Opportunity
- 1:00 p.m. Kids’ Costume Contest
- 2:15 p.m. Underwater Pumpkin Carving Show
- 3:15 p.m. Vampire Magician Show for Kids
- 3:30 p.m. Creepy Critters Show
- 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Craft & Coloring Contest
Scarium of the Pacific Coupon
The cost of admission to Scarium of the Pacific is $29.95 adult (12+), $26.95 senior (62+), $17.95 child (3-11) and free for children under age 3 and Aquarium members. Print this coupon and receive FREE Admission for any child dressed in a costume (11 years old and younger)!
The Aquarium of the Pacific is located at 100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802
Happy Fall Field Tripping!